Sunday, April 12, 2009

Double Phooey

I guess it was bound to happen. And it did. Yesterday, Saturday, April 11, from the Embassy Suites in downtown Portland, Oregon, I posted a tweet with a typo.

I know, I know. It is less than 140 characters, Diccicco, how could you be such a doofus? Who can't proof 140 characters at a time?

Me, I guess. But now that I am humbled, I will be ever more vigilant. This WILL be the only error in the twelve and a half year journey that I am on.

Here, for purists among you (no need to raise your hands), is how the tweet should have read:

Hamel shifted his position on the sofa, but didn’t look up from the book he was reading. I didn’t notice, he said. He turned a page.

Now, let's put this nasty little incident behind us, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment