Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Full Year of Posts -- Now What?

Today I posted the Feb 4 tweet to The Secret Life of Hamel, a novel on Twitter. So a milestone of silliness has been achieved: one year of posts (except for six or seven days which I would claim were due to writer's block except that the idea of a block so massive it could obstruct 140 characters is ridiculous).

Anyway: a break is needed. Time to assess what got writ (I have very low expectations that much, if any, could be salvaged into real fiction.) I learned a lot, had a lot of fun, and really appreciated the fact that there were three or four people whose last names are not Diccicco who took the time to read some of it.

I will post to this blog all of the January tweets -- and the four tweets from February. And then we'll go on hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment